Posted to alt.home.repair
mm mm is offline

Default OT I wish my cell phone could....

On Tue, 13 Jan 2009 16:38:37 -0800 (PST), metspitzer
wrote:

On Jan 13, 3:51*pm, DerbyDad03 wrote:
I want a feature on my cell phone so that when I call it I can push
some buttons and change it from vibrate only to the loudest ring
possible. PIN protected, of course.

I'll bet a bunch of you are wishing for the same thing.

(I used to have "Vib then Ring" but not anymore.)

I wish mine had a built in flash drive that would store my information
on it so that when I go to the dentist or doctor I could enter a pin
number and set it on their USB dock and fill out my form information.

Better yet, get all their records.