Posted to alt.home.repair
George George is offline

Default OT I wish my cell phone could....

DerbyDad03 wrote:
I want a feature on my cell phone so that when I call it I can push
some buttons and change it from vibrate only to the loudest ring
possible. PIN protected, of course.

I'll bet a bunch of you are wishing for the same thing.

(I used to have "Vib then Ring" but not anymore.)

Lots have cell phones have that function. LG calls it "manner mode". You
hold the "*" key and it toggles between vibrate and whatever ring
loudness you have set. I use it a lot to avoid annoying others. Based on
observation I am sure you and I are the only ones interested in doing so.