Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Food safe glue followup

On Tue, 13 Jan 2009 18:54:50 -0600, -MIKE- wrote:

If you're going to hand wash after meat, make sure you clean with an
antimicrobial soap.

NO, NO, NO, NO, NO! All that stuff does is breed stronger bacteria. It
should be taken off the market.

Besides, I was 9 or 10 before antibiotics became available and I drank
water out of the Ohio River before they cleaned it up. My immune system
hasn't yet seen a digestive system bug it couldn't lick with one hand
tied behind its back :-).

BTW, when the antibiotics (penicillin) did come out, I was allergic to it.

--
It's turtles, all the way down