Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ed Huntress Ed Huntress is offline

Default Concrete machine tools

"Karl Townsend" wrote in message

Thanks, Karl. If it's already been well done, that just leaves us more
time
for fishing. d8-)

Nine 'tails and two mangove today, kinda slow.

here's the link www.cnczone.com/forums/showthread.php?t=30155

Heck, I thought I'd get to see some pictures of fish. g I walked across a
nearby pond today, looking for bluegills frozen in the ice. I had my ice
axe, but no luck.

I guess its about epoxy granite. There's an older one on concrete.

I stopped in there and searched on "concrete"; 'found some comments, but
nothing substantial.

Anyway, it all depends on whether enough people really want to get into it.
There is plenty of information around to get one dabbling with the idea, but
I'm wondering if people want to dig a little deeper.

--
Ed Huntress