Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default digital radios

In article ,
Dave wrote:
DAB is so outdated that only the UK is sticking with it (and even so
the commercial sector is now leaving it to the BBC). Overseas they
are using an improved DAB and the UK will follow eventually (though
the officials concerned had yet to admit this the last time I
checked). It is claimed that the manufacturers are slowly but
quietly rolling out DAB+ radios, as the officials don't want to
frighten the public.

That must be where I picked up on the fact that our DAB radios will
become redundant soon.

Not 'soon'. There are no dates for the introduction of DAB+ - nor even any
firm proposals.

--
*Microsoft broke Volkswagen's record: They only made 21.4 million bugs.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.