Owain

Default Another toolkit question

"Martin Angove" wrote
| A tool that was on my list was a small genny.
| For when the juice if off all day and you gotta use the SDS for some
| hard bricks, or for temp work lights, or just keeping the clients
| freezer running.
| I think the genny may have to wait, ... you could run a few
| extension leads for freezers, though IME, an unopened freezer will keep
| stuff frozen for far longer than a working day.

It's when it gets to 7.27 pm, you've pulled the consumer unit apart and just
invented some new swear-words, and Her Customership sidles up and whines
"'ere, I am goina be able to watch Corrie, innit?"

Maybe a battery-powered portable telly. It would be something to keep you
occupied when you tell Her Customership "I've got to go twenty miles down
the road to get a part, it's not on the van" and then park up in a lay-by
round the corner with your thermos and sarnies.

Oops, I've been watching too much Rogue Traders :-)

Owain