Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Leon Fisk Leon Fisk is offline

Default Update on welding with implanted defibrillator

On Tue, 13 Jan 2009 23:20:42 -0600, Don Foreman
wrote:

snip
I'm learning that part of the problem here is an attitude problem, and
I don't mean mine. I either need to get the electrofizz doc's
attitude shifted or find a different one pronto.

snip

I believe it was Carlin said something like...

Somewhere out there in the World is the worst doctor and
what is really scary is that he has a full list of
appointments for the day.

Lots of people can't tell the difference (good or bad Doc).
If the doc gives you a bad feeling about the situation you
really should look around for another one to try.

--
Leon Fisk
Grand Rapids MI/Zone 5b