Posted to alt.home.repair
DerbyDad03 DerbyDad03 is offline

Default OT I wish my cell phone could....

On Jan 13, 9:42*pm, Smitty Two wrote:
In article
,

*DerbyDad03 wrote:
I want a feature on my cell phone so that when I call it I can push
some buttons and change it from vibrate only to the loudest ring
possible. PIN protected, of course.

I'll bet a bunch of you are wishing for the same thing.

(I used to have "Vib then Ring" but not anymore.)

You're thinking small, here. Why not set it up with a code that will
just make it jump into your pocket? (even if it's under the seat of the
car out in the detached garage, of course.)

err, maybe 'cuz changing the ringtone remotely is technologically
feasible but making cell phones fly isn't - not yet anyway.