Posted to alt.home.repair
DerbyDad03 DerbyDad03 is offline

Default OT I wish my cell phone could....

On Jan 13, 10:01*pm, " wrote:
On Jan 13, 9:42 pm, Smitty Two wrote:

In article
,

DerbyDad03 wrote:
I want a feature on my cell phone so that when I call it I can push
some buttons and change it from vibrate only to the loudest ring
possible. PIN protected, of course.

I'll bet a bunch of you are wishing for the same thing.

(I used to have "Vib then Ring" but not anymore.)

You're thinking small, here. Why not set it up with a code that will
just make it jump into your pocket? (even if it's under the seat of the
car out in the detached garage, of course.)

THERES TALK OF A IMPLANTED CELL PHONE THAT WOULD HAVE A DIRECT
CONNECTION TO YOUR BRAIN.

NO I AM NOT JOKING

But you are yelling.