Posted to alt.home.repair
Michael B Michael B is offline

Default It's time to change the air in your tires

"Pretty expensive"?"
I sent my wife to get that done, but I'm afraid she messed up.
The winter replacement stuff is also the most EXPANSIVE.
So the wintertime air should keep those tires at correct pressure.
But the next day after she got the air changed, the tires were low.
She must have told what she wanted, and they heard her to say
"expensive" instead, so they gypped the woman like they always
do. But she still gets the "pretty" part right.

On Jan 12, 8:23*pm, "trailer" wrote:
Changing air is not a DIY job. *It involves a lot of knowledge and training,
and special tools.

Take it to an air dealer. *You might pay a little more, but you know you
will get quality air. *Quality air is pretty expensive.