Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,sci.electronics.design,sci.electronics.repair
Jamie Jamie is offline

Default Adding missing SATA connectors to motherboard

Archimedes' Lever wrote:

On Mon, 12 Jan 2009 22:46:13 -0500, "Michael A. Terrell"
wrote:

Jamie wrote:

Archimedes' Lever wrote:

On Sun, 11 Jan 2009 14:00:08 -0500, Jamie
jamie_ka1lpa_not_valid_after_ka1lpa_@charter. net wrote:

Eeyore wrote:

Archimedes' Lever wrote:

I know more about soldering and connections between metals than you
ever will.

Jolly Good for you. I doubt you know much else.

Graham

You're opening your self up for a big one Graham, get prepared
for the aftermath.

You're both spewing more **** into the group than I ever have.

Donkey ass, with his less-than-peanut-gallery commentary, and you, with
your retarded link-to-self on each post. You're a joke.

You're both pretty ****ing pathetic.

Thank you.

Your comments are duly noted and dropped into the suggestion box.

Have a horrible day, and may it rain on your parade.
-

May your head explode from your continuing hatred.

Hey, at least I got the dope to strip that stupid link away.

Speaking of being mentally incapacitated, your name arose out of
discussion.

--
http://webpages.charter.net/jamie_5"