Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Food safe glue followup

On Tue, 13 Jan 2009 13:59:22 -0500, Jack Stein wrote:

I bought my wife a knife set with wood handles (Chicago Cutlery) shortly
after we were married (1975) I recently retired and started doing
things like emptying the dishwasher which I never did before and to my
horror, I found she was putting these superb knives with wooden handles
in the washer. Of course I complained about it and she said she has
always done it with no ill effects.

Same story, same knives, but purchased about 5 years earlier. They seem
to be indestructible.

When I use one, I rinse it off by hand :-).

--
It's turtles, all the way down