Posted to uk.d-i-y
Dave Dave is offline

Default OT Totally, and a little bit rude... The side effects of fixingempty buildings...

Dave Baker wrote:

They send a standard ****ty letter about
once every six weeks and a recorded delivery one so they can get a signature
from the occupant about once a year

They would find me in the pub at delivery time, having a pint of real
ale :-)

but so far none of their plebs have come
round. I'm hoping one will eventually so I can tell him he's a private
individual with no rights of access who's trespassing now so **** off
because there's something on the telly I want to watch.

I love that line and if the wife goes before me, the television will be
for DVD's and the vast number of videos that we have built up, only.

Dave