Posted to rec.woodworking
Ralph E Lindberg Ralph E Lindberg is offline

Default Looking for Grizzly G0555 vs G0555X bandsaw comparisons

In article ,
"Dick Snyder" wrote:

Has anyone seen an article or anything online comparing these two bandsaws
from Grizzly? I have read reviews of the G0555 in the September 2008 of Wood
but nothing on the G0555X. When you include shipping there is a $210
difference in the price.

Personally I think the difference is worth the extra dollars. I almost
bought the 555X, until they had a sale on an even larger (and more
powerful) BS, and I bought that one....

Personal e-mail is the n7bsn but at amsat.org
RV and Camping FAQ can be found at
http://www.ralphandellen.us/rv