Posted to uk.d-i-y
[email protected] andrew@laurencefield.com is offline

Default LED Strip Lights

On 15 Dec 2008, 13:39, "Dave Plowman (News)"
wrote:
If the colour in the pic is anything to go by I'd rather use decent
fluorescents. LEDs have still got a long way to go before they give the
sort of light most want.

The colour is fine for me, but then they're installed in a new kitchen
with a conservaory attached, so during the day the light is daylight
anyway. The walls and floor are blue, the ceiling off-white, the
units fake beech and counters fake slate.

All this fuss about colour temperature seems rather overblown to me
anyway. Just use warmer colours on the walls and ceiling and it
should look the same surely. If you're the sort of person who uses
brilliant white throughout the house then you'd welcome colder
lighting, neh?

Andrew - a parent of 3 who definitely doesn't use brilliant white
anywhere!