Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,alt.comp.hardware,sci.electronics.design,sci.electronics.repair
kony kony is offline

Default Adding missing SATA connectors to motherboard

On Mon, 12 Jan 2009 22:57:36 -0600, krw
wrote:

On Mon, 12 Jan 2009 23:07:02 -0500, kony wrote:

Come to think of it, there was very little that had more
than 2 layers before '80, so if that is where your supposed
experience comes from, suddenly it all starts to make sense.

DimBulb is certainly AlwaysWrong, but the above is simply bull****.
Perhaps in your little corner of the world you were still using
phenolic substrates too but others had moved on long before. We were
using upwards of a hundred layers (96, IIRC)

Hundred layers?

We must have a language difference, because that is not even
close to true in english.

In fact, I challenge you to find any 100 layer boards,
anywhere, ever... within the next 30 years or more.