Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,alt.comp.hardware,sci.electronics.design,sci.electronics.repair
[email protected] bulegoge@columbus.rr.com is offline

Default Adding missing SATA connectors to motherboard

On Jan 12, 10:24*pm, Archimedes' Lever
wrote:
On Mon, 12 Jan 2009 22:08:06 -0500, kony wrote:
On Mon, 12 Jan 2009 18:41:30 -0800, Archimedes' Lever
wrote:

On Mon, 12 Jan 2009 17:58:03 -0800 (PST), wrote:

No you don't. *You would be put in prison for assualt if you did.

You wouldn't see it coming, and the only evidence of the event you would
have are your bruises. *I would walk in, greeting everyone the next day,
as normal. *You would likely not report the places I'd bruise you.
Also...

*Your word isn't good enough. *You need a witness.

Hmm. *Threatening physical violence. *In past trolls you
attempted to claim there's nothing illegal about your
trolling. *Care to take another guess? *

* I think you need to review the context of the thread you retarded
little motherless *******.

* I have not threatened anyone, you stupid, illiterate ****tard!

* Now, run off, and make your wussy boy claims that I broke some law and
see where it gets you, pussy.

* Me declaring what I do to retarded twits "like you", and me saying "I
WILL SMACK so-and-so." are two different things.

* Now guess which one of the above I DID write, and which one I never
said at all, you stupid little piece of ****?

* Your mother should be jailed as a felon for the crime of not flushing
your retarded ass the moment she shat you out of here retarded ass.

* How's that for off-the-x-axis, you goddamned accusatory ****ing punk?!- Hide quoted text -

I see why you come to this board. I do admire that you need to
improve your insults, and your realization that by surrounding
yourself with bright people it might raise your level up to. But
dude, you really have to work harder, and drop all the crass
language. It is like loading up a stew with 25 cups of salt. You
need more tools in your insult box.

You know the saying:

When all you have is a hammer , then every problem is a nail.

You have been doing this trolling bit for how long? And this is all
you have. Man you suck! I have met trolls that do better than you
after about 1 month of posting on usenet.