Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,alt.comp.hardware,sci.electronics.design,sci.electronics.repair
[email protected] bulegoge@columbus.rr.com is offline

Default Adding missing SATA connectors to motherboard

On Jan 12, 9:46*pm, wrote:
On Jan 12, 9:41*pm, Archimedes' Lever
wrote:

On Mon, 12 Jan 2009 17:58:03 -0800 (PST), wrote:
No you don't. *You would be put in prison for assualt if you did.

*You wouldn't see it coming, and the only evidence of the event you would
have are your bruises. *I would walk in, greeting everyone the next day,
as normal. *You would likely not report the places I'd bruise you.
Also...

* Your word isn't good enough. *You need a witness.

You were almost getting off the x-axis. *But the gravitational pull is
just too great for you to break free of the x-axis (You do remeber x-
axis from junior high math? if not I can explain to you)

Actually, I think I may have overestimated you. Your insults are more
like a point. OK, maybe a very short line segment. Ha ha.

Seriously, dude, I have never seen such a wannabee for a long time.