Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.rural
joe[_5_] joe[_5_] is offline

Default DTV related accidents and deaths

wrote:
On Jan 12, 7:58�am, joe wrote:
wrote:
if your antenna works before the switch it will work after the switch.
no changes necessary. so what are you whining about?-
obviously you have no knowledge, many people are losing channels they
could watch for their lifetime.
the new digital channels are not serving as large a area, MAY PLACES
WILL BE UNSERVED/
its in the government documents

where I live I am picking up *more* channels with *better* picture.

thats nice for YOU

heres the official FCC service map for pittsburgh stations. see all
the orange? thats no longer served.

plus many are well within the green area and cant get service either.

their grade maps always showed more people than reality

so does that mean you will be up on the roof trying to get better
reception at the end of Feb?