Posted to alt.home.repair

Default DTV related accidents and deaths

On Jan 12, 12:42�pm, Josh wrote:
On Sun, 11 Jan 2009 16:01:21 -0800 (PST), "

wrote:
On Jan 11, 1:46?pm, Gordon Shumway wrote:
Why don't you either get cable or satellite and get on with your life?
It's not the end of the world.

G.S.

I currently have dish satellite service, but with the economy getting
so bad that might have to go, along with other luxuries.

previously �could get all networks but no longer with digital
conversion

plus I wanted a DTVPAL for some secondary OTA channels like RTN,

Have you checked a site likewww.antennaweb.org, or contacted the
stations you can't get? �Many stations are broadcasting from temporary
antennas, on temporary channels at lower power, and will switch the
digital signal back (or increase power) on Feb 17th when they shut off
the analog broadcast. �So you may not really lose all the stations you
can't get now...

Josh

http://www.fcc.gov/dtv/markets/maps_...tsburgh_PA.pdf

check the pittsburgh stations orange triangles, those are showing the
new unserved areas......

plus even in served areas is no guarantee of service