Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,alt.comp.hardware,sci.electronics.design,sci.electronics.repair
[email protected] bulegoge@columbus.rr.com is offline

Default Adding missing SATA connectors to motherboard

On Jan 12, 9:05*pm, Jamie
t wrote:
Archimedes' Lever wrote:
On Mon, 12 Jan 2009 02:28:38 -0500, kony wrote:

Maybe you're just an idiot then, if you've been trying for
so long and still can't do something simple.

* No, YOU are trying. *I have succeeded. *Hell, I have SATA hot swappable
peripheral drives that were easier to implement than the hell you are
putting yourself through. *By the time you are done, you could put an NAS
box on the net, and all your MOBOs suddenly no longer need your stupid
retro-fit.

* I sure hope you are not drawing a salary for sitting there with your
thumb up your ass wondering about buying parts to add an SATA port to a
MOBO.

* My god, how retarded can your employer be?!!! *I have farts floating
around the room with more brains than you have.

* *Does that mean you have **** for brains ?- Hide quoted text -

You are playing the game on his field. Be more subtle in your
insults. He can't compete with you then.