Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,alt.comp.hardware,sci.electronics.design,sci.electronics.repair
Jamie Jamie is offline

Default Adding missing SATA connectors to motherboard

Archimedes' Lever wrote:

On Mon, 12 Jan 2009 02:28:38 -0500, kony wrote:

Maybe you're just an idiot then, if you've been trying for
so long and still can't do something simple.

No, YOU are trying. I have succeeded. Hell, I have SATA hot swappable
peripheral drives that were easier to implement than the hell you are
putting yourself through. By the time you are done, you could put an NAS
box on the net, and all your MOBOs suddenly no longer need your stupid
retro-fit.

I sure hope you are not drawing a salary for sitting there with your
thumb up your ass wondering about buying parts to add an SATA port to a
MOBO.

My god, how retarded can your employer be?!!! I have farts floating
around the room with more brains than you have.

Does that mean you have **** for brains ?