Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,alt.comp.hardware,sci.electronics.design,sci.electronics.repair
[email protected] bulegoge@columbus.rr.com is offline

Default Adding missing SATA connectors to motherboard

On Jan 10, 12:06*pm, Archimedes' Lever
wrote:

My personal time is worth a couple hundred bucks an hour, so if I can
buy it cheaper than spending hours upon hours trying to fudge the ****ing
thing to existence, I'll be spending the cash, ......

and keeping my personal time for better hobby tasks.

dollar equiv of going to the bathroom : $15

Amount of money to get paid fo an 8 hour shift : $1600

Having personal time for coming on USENET and calling people pussy and
f*&k-heads : PRICELESS!

Can't think of any better hobby or task than that !