Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
dave dave is offline

Default ackerman swivel casters conversion, iterations 2 and 3 (more glory- new pix posted)

thanks for your help and insights roy, charlie, bill jordan jim all you
guys.

decided today I wanted the steering drag bar 'outside the frame' rather
than below it but that didn't work out quite right. see first 2 shots he

http://bubba.hostrator.com/ackerman_caster_tests_2+3/

then I resigned myself to my fate, and tried another iteration to
achieve ackerman-function. finally managed to get a bit better 'acker'
but it's still not quite right. maybe you can help. that, or I need
brain surgery.

many thanks, guys

toolie :-)

ps - don't forget the bonus questions that still need answers :-)