Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.rural
Kurt Ullman Kurt Ullman is offline

Default DTV related accidents and deaths

In article ,
Jimw wrote:

Coltier, and other neo-conservative spiritual leaders. All ultra
rightwingers are being advised to make preparations to move to Baghdad
Iraq by the end of 2009.

That's because Carville, most of MSNBC and all the UltraLefties are
moving to DC where they can do at least as much damage to America as the
other wingnuts.

Every former Bush voter is guaranteed a
place to live, a free copy of the Neo-Con Bible,

"NeoCon" This is liberal for I don't want to risk cognitive
dissonance, so I'll use this meaningless term instead of actually
thinking things out.
Of course, the conservatives who are opposed to to actually thinking
things out have their own term of "endearment".