Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Geo[_2_] Geo[_2_] is offline

Default Strange focus error on Oscilloscope Hameg HM1005

On Mon, 12 Jan 2009 00:03:35 -0800 (PST), wrote:

I found out that when I set the trigger switch to LINE (~), the
sawtooth shows only every 10th tooth, the rest of the time it's GND
level. The trace looks like a bright spot on the left and a really dim
line to the right.

Good description of the hold-off control being in the wrong position.

The schematic is available from hameg.com, look under manuals.

I looked but the manual I found was only 28 pages with no schematics - url?

--
Geo