Posted to rec.woodworking
Hoosierpopi Hoosierpopi is offline

Default Shop Lighting opinions

Man, I found those *great* $8.99 fixtures at Home Depot and put them up in
my unheated shop. * (Maryland so it's been a bit chilly for a while now..)
The worst $60 I've spent for quite some time. *Cold I could deal with....
but cold and flickering lights is a bit stiff.

Ed:

Take 'em back, demand a refund or try exchanging them if they are not
all "Finicky" in the cold. I changed out a couple that did that - they
are not all flickering in my case. Could be you got a bad lot. If you
got 'em from Lowes, return them and get a set from Wal-Mart, or HD.