Posted to alt.home.repair
HeyBub[_3_] HeyBub[_3_] is offline

Default I'd like some exciting drill bits

David Nebenzahl wrote:
On 1/10/2009 4:00 PM HeyBub spake thus:

Home Repair Dude wrote:

I'd like some exciting drill bits.
All the drill bits I see advertised say they are boring bits. I
dont want to be bored when I'm drilling, or I'll fall asleep on the
job. Where can I buy some drill bits that are NOT boring and
possibly even exciting?

The Home Repair Dude

*(My home repairs are scheduled for completion on June 1, 2099)

If you do, you're are unique.

I recall my instructor in the Dale Carnegie Sales course saying: "It
is estimated there are several million quarter-inch drill bits sold
in this country every year. But nobody actually wanted a
quarter-inch drill bit! What they wanted was a quarter-inch hole."

So you became a hole salesman???

No, but one guy in the class did work as a "counselor" for a cemetery.

He did allow, during one break, that a fringe benefit of his seemingly
somber job was the widows; several were, in his words, "hornier than a bag
of toads." On a similar note, my ex-brother-in-law said he got some strange
on virtually every long-haul trip he took as a Greyhound driver. He
attributed it to his looks, but I think it was the incessant vibration.