Posted to alt.home.repair
HeyBub[_3_] HeyBub[_3_] is offline

Default I'd like some exciting drill bits

Home Repair Dude wrote:
I'd like some exciting drill bits.
All the drill bits I see advertised say they are boring bits. I dont
want to be bored when I'm drilling, or I'll fall asleep on the job.
Where can I buy some drill bits that are NOT boring and possibly even
exciting?

The Home Repair Dude

*(My home repairs are scheduled for completion on June 1, 2099)

If you do, you're are unique.

I recall my instructor in the Dale Carnegie Sales course saying: "It is
estimated there are several million quarter-inch drill bits sold in this
country every year. But nobody actually wanted a quarter-inch drill bit!
What they wanted was a quarter-inch hole."