Posted to uk.d-i-y
Bob Eager Bob Eager is offline

Default Shops - Downturn (OT)

On Sun, 11 Jan 2009 10:57:05 UTC, Stuart Noble
wrote:

My parcels get left at the local sorting office (1 mile).... if they
happen to have space. If not, it gets left a the bigger depot 10 miles
away. Luck of the draw

That works for Royal Mail parcels, and for me that delivery office is
400 yards away. In fact I often force delivery there (saves a day when
they try to deliver) by using my PO box.

ParcelForce is a different matter - their depot *used* to be 7 miles
away - now it's 30 miles...
http://www.diybanter.com