Posted to sci.electronics.repair
N_Cook N_Cook is offline

Default Strange focus error on Oscilloscope Hameg HM1005

wrote in message

Did it gradually or suddenly go wrong?

I'm sorry I can't answer that. I haven't used it for a couple of
years...

If you feed in a known accurate ,say, 1V pk-pk 1KHz signal in, does it

give
the correct screen indication of 1V, 1KHz with relevant settings ?

I made another 2 photos. Used a HZ 154 probe on the internal CAL.-
outlet. Looks weird to me...

http://www.preamp.org/dinge/hm02.jpg
http://www.preamp.org/dinge/hm03.jpg

But does the trace agree volts and usec, X and Y, with the CAL signal? I
cannot see the graticule.
Is there an optoisolator/optocoupler in the CRT drive circuit?

--
Diverse Devices, Southampton, England