Posted to uk.d-i-y
John Rumm John Rumm is offline

Default LED Torch @ Morrisons

Bruce wrote:
Tim Decker wrote:
I have bought a couple of nice head lights (for strapping to your
head) from here.
http://www.ultraleds.co.uk/index.php

They don't seem to have them in stock at the moment, but they have
some other good stuff.

I have never worked out why I would need to strap a torch to my head.

I use head lights all the time. When you need both hands free to work on
something they are ideal for DIY - especially electrical and network
wiring. Even simple stuff like getting behind a TV or hifi and plugging
in leads. Hand held torches just don't cut it.

I see the things on sale and wonder who on earth buys them, and what on
earth for?

Me, and see above.

--
Cheers,