Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default fixing a toilet seat

Lobster wrote:
Leonards wrote:

I've got a toilet seat that I can't secure because I've dropped the
bit that the seat screws onto into the enclosed casing of the toilet
that is secured to the wall. I tried sticking the seat to the bowl
with "no more nails" and that worked for a while but it has now
worked itself free and I'd really like to fix it properly. Any
suggestions anyone?

You can buy generic replacement fixing kits from B&Q etc. Depends
exactly what sort of seat you've got though.

Wot he said, or replace the seat - they are cheap as chips. Wickes do the
best el cheapo IMO.

--
Dave - The Medway Handyman
www.medwayhandyman.co.uk