Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.rural
SMS SMS is offline

Default FCC Coverage Maps - was Rate your DTV converter

Jimw wrote:

I dont have access to cable, and doubt it will ever happen in the near
future. Satellite tv is extremely expensive around here. So, as far
as I'm concerned, I will be left with a worthless tv, converter or
not.

That's what's good about the U.S., satellite TV is a bargain compared to
cable, and it doesn't cost more in different markets. What country are
you located in? In the U.S., it's cable that can be outrageously
expensive. In the U.S. you can get DISH network for as little as $19.95
per month (one TV, 40 basic channels).