Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.rural
Ann Ann is offline

Default FCC Coverage Maps - was Rate your DTV converter

On Fri, 09 Jan 2009 15:17:19 -0600, Jimw wrote:

On Fri, 09 Jan 2009 08:15:18 -0500, Ann wrote:

That "city folks" get better OTA reception is incorrect. In the two
cities where I've lived, cable was a necessity (for analog).

In your case, I have to assume that your tv stations are in other cities,
not the one you live in. If thats the case, I can see where tall
buildings and such would block the signal. But if the stations are in
your own city, there is no reason you cant get a signal, unless you only
got rabbit ears.

Jim

Problems were blocking and ghosting from taller buildings and electrical
interference.