Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Two-cycle oil in four-cycle snowblower! Help ...

Two cycle oil should run just fine in a four stroke. Since you've drained
it, just fill er up with your good brand of motor oil. I like Castrol, have
had good results with that. The trace of twostroke oil in your crankcase
won't hurt anything. Actually, it would have run just fine on two stroke
mixer oil.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"Steve Barker" wrote in message
You're draining it out right? Then what could the problem be? It probably
wouldn't have made any difference anyway. Just refill with what you'd
rather use and go.

wrote in message
problem. My son put replaced the oil with oil for my leaf blower. He
put four 3.2 ounce bottles of Craftsman Professional Synthetic Blend 2-
Cycle Engine Oil w/ fuel stabilizer (#71-36560) instead of the correct
4-cycle oil I normally use.