Posted to rec.woodworking
J. Clarke J. Clarke is offline

Default Sign of the times

PDQ wrote:
"Drew Lawson" wrote in message
In article
"J. Clarke" writes:
Morris Dovey wrote:

SNIP

BTW, my first computer programming was in a US public school. I'm
still finding that useful, as today's paycheck reminds me.

--
Drew Lawson For it's not the fall, but landing,
That will alter your social standing

Must be nice to be so young.

My grade school had no computers - they had not been invented yet.

I saw my first computer in my last year of high school - you could
walk inside it.

The first computer I played with was a 360-50 - only needed half a
room for it.

Now I have a PC with more power than the 50 and it sits on my desk.

Wanna have some fun, google "Hercules". Runs 360 code on a PC faster
than any 360 ever did.

I still need a bigger and faster playtoy.

P D Q

--John
to email, dial "usenet" and validate
(was jclarke at eye bee em dot net)