Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ignoramus17663 Ignoramus17663 is offline

Default Lathe wear, got some numbers

On 2009-01-09, Pete C. wrote:

Ignoramus17663 wrote:

Unfortunately, I do not have the adaptor for the spindle for doing
this... My spindle needs a "clausing to MT3" adaptor, which is similar
somewhat to MT5 outside but is not MT5. I wish I did...

You have a lathe, you can make the adapter if you can lookup the specs.

I thought that it would need to be more accurate than 0.002"?

posting on Usenet.
http://improve-usenet.org/