Posted to uk.d-i-y
ransley ransley is offline

Default LED Torch @ Morrisons

On Jan 9, 2:02*pm, Bruce wrote:
"www.GymRatZ.co.uk" wrote:
Bruce wrote:

I like these torches better:

I have a few of the 9 LED ones dotted around.

Proved invaluable when the Microwave was tripping out the RCD recently
as I haven't fixed the garage light.
:¬)

They are excellent. * With 19 LEDs, not only do you get twice the light
output of the 9 LED version, but the body of the torch is better made,
with a rubberised handgrip. *Highly recommended.

The 9 LED version is available singly:http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.1254

or in packs of 2:http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.1255

There's also a 14 LED version:http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.5359

I have a few, actualy maybe 20, They are comming from China by the
boatload and are 1.50 US here with 3 batteries, but more Leds dont
mean more light, this group of chinese lights is maxed out at maybe 8
Leds, for 19 Leds you really need double the voltage, I have them from
3- 19 led and gave alot away as gifts. Shop at your large hardware
store you will find them cheap, the real bright ones are 3-5 watt look
for a rating on the package, one 5 watt led is 5x brighter than a 6-19
Led with 3 aaa batteries. Here Home Depot has the best price. 5, 9 led
lights and 15 batteries for 15$ US.