Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
Tom Del Rosso[_3_] Tom Del Rosso[_3_] is offline

Default Segmented Lighthouse 2 of 2

"Kevin Miller" wrote in message
mmunications
Rich wrote:

Nice work but I must not know what a lighthouse is? What comes to
mind for me is a tall building built near the shore with a large
light spinning to warn boats of the shore?

Can you explain what this is?

Yeah, it's a loom. Guess I got my folders mixed up when I posted.
I'll try to get the actual lighthouse pictures up later tonight.
Some days you just have to grin and bear it...

Reminds me of the Monty Python sketch where management asked for an
apartment building and the architect gave them an abattoir.

zero, and remove the last word.