Posted to misc.consumers.house,alt.home.repair
Richard Fangnail Richard Fangnail is offline

Default Radiant heat in the ceiling vs the floor

On Jan 9, 9:51*am, (GregS) wrote:

Having only ceiling heat with a cold floor is rediculous. The main thing about
floor heating is walking on it, and heat rises. The ceiling would have to be
pretty hot before enough radiant heat would be enough, and any air current
would rapidly change the room temp, and the ceiling would be too hot to touch !

greg

My impression is that all the apts have only the ceiling radiant heat
and that's it.
What is so ridiculous about having just ceiling heat?
(I live on the top floor if that matters.)