Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Ridgid table saw

On Fri, 09 Jan 2009 08:42:50 -0800, dale martin wrote:

About a year ago I upgraded to a Forrest WWII blade and am glad I did.
Before the Forrest blade I'd been using Freud combination blades which
aren't bad but the Forrest takes the prize for clean cuts and smooth
operation.

FWIW, I'd also been using the Freud combo blade and two Freud thin kerf
blades for special rips and crosscuts. Good blades, but nothing
exceptional. A couple of months ago I bought the new Freud Fusion
blade. What a difference! I saw somewhere that the Fusion was in the
samne class as the WWII and I believe it. Even does good in plywood.

--
It's turtles, all the way down