Posted to uk.d-i-y
Rod Rod is offline

Default Rural broadband speeds

wrote:
Dave Liquorice wrote:
On Thu, 8 Jan 2009 10:46:54 -0800 (PST),
wrote:

The other thing that totally pees me off is the likes of screwfix
displaying just 10 search results per page, which grossly inflates
total data dl and dl time, and for no visible reason.

For the first page of say a search result but after that there is the "See
All" option. What pees me off is sites that don't have that and/or no
crumb trail.

Sometimes there is a 'see all', sometimes there isnt. When there is
you get to load the page twice - what a waste of time. When there
isnt...

NT

Only available where there are fewer than, I think, 6 'normal' pages.

Hacks me off that even sites that allow a full 'see all' option (or just
'long' pages) frequently cannot remember from one session to another -
even when they store cookies anyway.

--
Rod

onset.