Posted to alt.home.repair
Red Green Red Green is offline

Default Rate your DTV converter

(---MIKE---) wrote in news:25094-496601D0-506
@storefull-3172.bay.webtv.net:

I have a Magnavox converter and get excellent digital reception. In
fact I get NBC and FOX which I never got on analog. A friend who lives
about 15 miles away gets only one station with digital even though he
has good analog reception of 5 stations. He has a good outside antenna
and uses RG6 cable. He is not happy.

---MIKE---
In the White Mountains of New Hampshire
(44° 15' N - Elevation 1580')

You don't get ch 3, WCAX (CBS) out of Burlington? They transmit digital
from the top of Mt Mansfield. You're around Mt Washington. You on the wrong
side of the mountain or do you have sequoias outside your door?

A friend who lives about 15 miles away

Next door neighbor huh? :-)