Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Post-form formica countertops with no backsplash?

On Thu, 8 Jan 2009 11:36:59 -0500, "RonABC" wrote:

I am trying to find a place that stocks and sells post-form Formica kitchen
countertops that have the front edge finished, but do not have a raised
backsplash. Instead, the countertop would just go straight back to the
wall, and I will put up tile on the wall as a backsplash.

I want to buy two countertop pieces that will go together to form a corner
countertop -- but where the corner would be, there is a chimney, so the
countertop has to go around the chimney. That means that the standard
post-form countertops with a built-in backsplash won't work because the
backsplash won't go around the chimney.

Anyone know where I can buy what I am looking for? I am in New Jersey
(Camden County).

Any counter top supply can provide what you are looking for . Here in
Kitchener Ontario I'd have the choice of at least 3 manufacturere
within 25 Km.