Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Best way to sand a panel without a drum sander.

On Thu, 08 Jan 2009 11:18:32 -0600, Larry Blanchard wrote:

On Thu, 08 Jan 2009 08:28:14 -0800, Robatoy wrote:

Nothing that I can see. Obviously there was text there, as I saw it in
the OPs response. Was ist los?

I'm using Pan under Linux and it seems to work for other posts. Except
I got the same thing for a post by joyted in this same thread.

I'm baffled. Anyone know the reason for Pan's obliviousness to those
two posts?

I may have found a clue. Both posts I can't read include in the headers:

I can find on others in the group with that line after checking 10 -20
other posts. The closest is a post that contains:

and I can read it fine.

Ah, the joys of computing. If I have more trouble reading posts, I'll
check with a Pan/Ubuntu group.

--
It's turtles, all the way down