Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking,rec.puzzles,rec.woodworking
Howard R Garner Howard R Garner is offline

Default What is it? Set 266

humunculus wrote:
On Jan 8, 8:11 pm, Howard R Garner wrote:
Rob H. wrote:
Another set of photos has been posted to the site:
http://55tools.blogspot.com/
Rob

1509 Railroad Car Mover

http://www.advancecarmover.com/

How does it work? You jam it under the wheel and lift?

And how did you ever find THAT!? I'm impressed!

--riverman

Old railroad fan. Knew what it was at first sight, just took a little to
find the link. As a youg teen back inthe 50's I move a few cars with
one. (not that they needed to be moved)
You place it under the wheel and push down. Then the leverage helps.

Howard Garner