Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Underfloor heating with less of the "under floor"

Tim S wrote:

Interesting stuff.

You know, if the bloody government was as green as it claimed, they give
away copies of a fully featured U-value calculator and a simple-sister
version so people could make intelligent decisions.

Oh, hang on - they don;t want us to think, do they - might expose their
scamming ways.

Cheers

Tim

Indeed. What I do know is that I get a lot more heatloss with a vented
underfloor space than the calcs show..when the wind blows.