Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.rural

Default Rate your DTV converter

On 1/7/2009 1:16 PM Jimw spake thus:

Please post which converter yoiu have and rate it. Are yoiu
satisfied, or dissatisfied? What are it's pros and cons? And in
particular, how well does it perform in a fringe area?

Zenith DTT901. Satisfied; I give it a 7 out of 10.

Functionally it's all I need; remote, menus, user interface in general
is pretty well designed.

Operationally, I'm not sure about picture quality. Could be my old
freebie Panasonic TV, as others have said it actually has superior
picture quality. It does seem a little better than the analog picture,
so it's probably good.

Sorry, not in a fringe area so can't help you there.

- Paulo Freire