Posted to alt.home.repair
DerbyDad03 DerbyDad03 is offline

Default Ace Hardware

On Jan 7, 10:47*am, Cindy Hamilton
wrote:
On Jan 5, 9:47*pm, "HeyBub" wrote:

Twayne wrote:
On Mon, 5 Jan 2009 15:30:35 -0600, "Steve Barker"
wrote:

AND...... It by far is the eaisest way to plug a generator into a
house outlet in an emergency in the dark.

And I hope they happen to know enough to disconnect themselves
from the grid before doing that.

From the sound of this arm of the thread; I doubt it. Stumbling around
in the dark with a male plug in hand?

I do that more often than is probably wise.

If the place I need to plug it would just moan or something, but no, here I
am, wandering from room to room, plug in hand...

You need to listen for the faint whisper of: "Is it in yet?"

Cindy Hamilton- Hide quoted text -

If you have to ask...